While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our clients’ trust. Keeping client information secure, and using it only as our clients would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Avid Travel Club. We promise:
- We will safeguard, any information you share with us and maintain it securely.
- We will limit the use of your information to the minimum required to deliver our service to you.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to your information.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed you in disclosures or agreements, or as required by law.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate and will tell you how to access and update your information and how to notify us about errors.
Information We Collect
When you register, and at other times, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and facts about your computer. If you are under 18, unless consent is obtained from a parent or guardian, you are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
We automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you visit our site. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate our site on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and customers to each Web page, and the length of their visits.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features or services.
We employ cookie technology to help visitors and customers move faster through our site. When you sign on to our site or take advantage of several key features, we may pass cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a website and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory.